First pics of The Batmobile ,Batman Begin

"


  First pics of the Batmobile from "Batman Begins" BY VIC HOLTREMAN PUBLISHED MAR 31, 2004 Click on the image to see a larger version of the first shots of the new Batmobile from Warner Brothers' latest (and highly anticipated) version of Batman: "Batman Begins". I've increased the brightness and contrast a bit so that more detail is visible. The original images come from the official site for Batman Begins. Thoughts on the design... I have to say that I'm not sure how I feel about it. My first reaction was "That is SO cool!"... but I'm wondering how appropriate it is for "The Batmobile". Batman has always been a city streets dweller, not an out-in-the-country backroads kind of guy. As some have commented, it does look like the "Dark Knight" version of the car... I suppose I should go back and have a look at those books. I'm sure it fits the mood of the film. It's certainly intimidating and way functional looking, but it just seems like way overkill for city streets and chasing pretty much non-superpowered bad guys. We'll just have to wait and see.... On a final note, props to Warner Brothers for their low key and tasteful work on the website so far. That logo rocks, and at least so far the lack of goofy flash animations that take 30 seconds to run even on a broadband connection is VERY welcome. Vic" https://screenrant.com/first-pics-of-the-batmobile-from-batman-begins/#:~:text=From%20%22Batman%20Begins%22-,First%20pics%20of%20the%20Batmobile%20from%20%22Batman%20Begins%22,Vic,-90%20DAY%20FIANC%C3%89
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment