Reefer Madness

"


  Reefer Madness: The Musical? BY BRIAN RENTSCHLER PUBLISHED MAR 18, 2004 Just when I thought I had seen and heard it all, Hollywood comes up with something else. The first time I read this, I thought it was a misprint. Reefer Madness is being remade -- as a musical. Starring Alan Cumming, Steven Weber and Neve Campbell, this musical remake of the 1936 camp classic is scheduled to air on Showtime in 2005. What's next? A Broadway version of Manos: The Hands of Fate? A Riverdance adaptation of Plan 9 from Outer Space? I have a hard time believing that people actually greenlight these kinds of projects with a straight face. I thought the totally unwatchable musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer would be the end of that experiment, but it seems I was wrong. I doubt whether this production will have a significant degree of success, but I'll be interested to see how many cheap knockoffs of the idea pop up in the near future. In Hollywood, it's always easier to copy other people's ideas, even if they weren't very successful in the first place. Source: E! Online Brian" https://screenrant.com/reefer-madness-the-musical/#:~:text=Madness%3A%20The%20Musical%3F-,Reefer%20Madness%3A%20The%20Musical%3F,Brian,-THAT%20%2790S%20SHOW


Article, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,News,Haberler,Magazine,Movies,Sinema,

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment