Saarainodu > User Reviews4 worth watching!!!


Full Watch / Full Download


worth watching!!!

This is the dumbest movie I have ever seen my entire life. In fact I am shocked when I saw a rating of 7.2 for this awful movie in IMDb. My 10 year old kid is more logical than Boyapati. I still wonder how the hell did he become such a big and famous director? Anyway, coming to the movie, there is nothing but useless fights, heroines' glamour and an item song with rocking dance of AA in it. Don't even think about the story, because when Boyapati directs a movie, there won't be any story in it. As far as acting goes, Sai Kumar, JP, Chalapathi Rao and other legendary actors were seriously under-used. Heroines don't have much to do other than flaunting and dancing for the songs, decent role for Srikanth and lame comedy from Brahmanandam. Overall, this movie is a perfect example of how a movie should not be. Boyapati thinks audience are dumb just like him to watch his stupid films with absolutely no logic at all. I request everyone to boycott such stupid movies. At least then these kind of directors realize their mistakes and start doing sensible movies.






Categories:

Movies,Sarrainodu,Indian Movies, User Reviews


Saarainodu > User Reviews4

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment