Saarainodu > User Reviews 2 Unbearable torture waste of time, money and peace.


Full Watch / Full Download


Unbearable torture waste of time, money and peace.

Please please do not torture and torment audiences by making such movies. After watching this dreadful movie I have gone into such a state of shock that I may not go to the cinemas to watch any movie hereafter ,or for at least a few months (me being quite a movie buff). I can confidently say that this is the WORST movie i have seen in my life. Absolute torture and painful cant even sleep due to the over the top mindless action and loud noise. This is the kind of movie that should not be watched by anyone. Such movie makers should learn a lesson that audiences do not appreciate such nonsensical stuff and that they should not make such stuff. My whole body is in a state of shock with eardrums bursting due to the loud noise. Overall unbearable movie I can't even find words to describe the horrendous story line and plot. Worst ever it can't get worse that this. Awful movie.







Categories:

Movies,Sarrainodu,Indian Movies,User Reviews


Saarainodu > User Reviews

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment