Aamir Khan - Biography - Personal Quotes

 


Aamir Khan  - Biography - Personal Quotes


Every film I do means a lot to me. The failure of Mela, definitely made a difference to me. I am not comfortable with the idea of my films not releasing to their full potential.

Film making is like fighting a war with leadership at the front.

I found that what happened 150 years ago was happening again with Americans entering other countries and exploiting them but pretending they were doing a favor. It was this contemporary feel that attracted me.

My son is a harsh critic.

I enjoy the love I receive from my fans and my audience. But I think I know what is real for me and what is not.

A star needs to have style. Unfortunately I have very little. But Salman [Khan] has it all.

If a star comes close to holding the sway that Madhuri Dixit or Kajol did, it is Rani Mukerji. She pays attention to her work, has matured and become experienced with time.

Rani is one of my closest friends, we can talk about anything.

Rani [Mukerji] is a close friend. She is someone I am extremely fond of. We share a very good relationship. We can depend on each other.

I have no objections to film awards per se. I just feel that if I don't value a particular film award, then I won't attend it either. Apart from the national award, I don't see any other award ceremony that I should give value to. My personal experience about these award ceremonies is that I don't trust them. I have no faith in them so I would prefer to stay away.

When you need something with intensity, the mind kicks in and makes it possible.


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment